Roll Cart Requests

Roll-cart Request:

If you need to request a new roll cart, or if your roll cart is damaged or lost please fill out and submit the Roll Cart Request below.

Note: a fee will not be accessed if damage is caused by Environmental Services equipment, see the Fee's page for more details.

**BEAR RESISTANT CARTS** Environmental Services has depleted the current inventory of bear carts. Due to the long lead time to receive bear resistant carts from the manufacturer we are not accepting new requests at this time. Please check back in the spring of 2024 for updates.