Scope of Project
Eight tennis courts and two pickleball courts will be resurfaced summer 2023:
- Barranca Mesa Park Tennis Courts (3)
- Rover Park Tennis Courts (2)
- Piñon Park Tennis Courts (3)
- Myrtle Park Pickleball Courts (2)
The tentative resurfacing schedule:
- Rover Park – June 19-23
- Pinon Park – June 26-30
- Myrtle Park – July 3-7
- Barranca Mesa Park – July 10-14
Signs will be posted at the courts one week before resurfacing begins. The courts will remain closed for 7-10 days to allow the resurfacing product to cure.
Visit the County’s Parks web page for information about Los Alamos County tennis courts, where they are located, and to reserve a court. Visit the pickleball webpage to get plugged in and learn more about where to play.