Report Request

Step 1.If you are involved in a police report, you can request it here.

For any questions, please contact Records at (505) 663-1741.



Step 2.If you are not involved, please submit an inspection of public records request. 

Request Public Records Form

More information regarding public records is available on their website.

Inspection of Public Records