Homeowner Resources

Home Renewal Program

Logo for LAHP, a blue house with shaking hands

This subsidy loan funded by Los Alamos County through the Los Alamos Housing Partnership is designed to help income-qualified homeowners make needed repairs or improvements without the burden of a monthly payment. Additionally, no monthly payments are due on the loan until the home is sold, vacated, or the title is otherwise transferred. For more information, please contact our partners at the Los Alamos Housing Partnership.


 Steve Brugger

Los Alamos Housing Partnership, Inc.
1362 Trinity Drive, Suite C-1
Los Alamos, NM 87544
Phone:(505) 662-8918



Building Department Contractor List

The Los Alamos County Building Department maintains a list of contractors licensed to work in Los Alamos County. Click on the following link for a PDF list.

List of Licensed Contractors in Los Alamos(PDF, 304KB)