wed pic

Call the court to schedule 505-662-8025

Bring your own vows or you can choose from ours : Wedding Vows_updated 2019.docx(DOCX, 21KB)

Weddings can take place either at Ashley Pond or inside the Court House.

Once your Wedding is scheduled contact the County Clerks office to get a Marriage license. or call them at (505)662-8010