Discover programs & events, and recreation facilities within Los Alamos County and available for anyone to utilize.
Also check out our Season Activity Guides, curently available:
Benefits of Recreation:
- Exercising outdoors is good for physical and mental health
- Helps improve self-esteem
- Helps increase your vitamin D levels
- Research shows that walking or running outdoors will increase calories burn by 10%.
- It provides opportunities to connect with other people and families.
- Helps prolong independent living for seniors
Recreation Superintendent: Katherine Hudspeth