Saturday, December 24th Regular Schedule 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday, December 25th Closed
Monday, December 26th Open 1:00pm - 4:00pm
Saturday, December 31st, Regular Schedule 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday, January 1st, Closed
Monday, January 2nd Open 1:00pm - 4:00pm
NEW! The County's Parks, Recreation, & Facility Reservation Website is LIVE!
Click the REGISTER button to see what's available and reserve your recreation classes & passes!
Fall And Winter Schedule 2016.pdf
Lap Swimming Etiquette 2016.pdf
A World-Class, Olympic-Size, High-Altitude Facility
The Aquatic Center offers diverse activities for citizens and visitors of all ages, income levels, fitness levels, and interests in safe and affordable recreation, instruction, fitness, competitive and therapeutic programs. The Aquatic Center is known internationally as an excellent training facility for teams from around the United States and the world, including Japan, Belgium, New Zealand, Germany, and many more. Locally the Center supports private swim teams and the Los Alamos High School Swimming and Diving Team.
Main Pool Therapy Pool
- 50 meters by 25 yards 40 feet by 20 feet
- 620,000 gallons 27,000 gallons
- 4 feet to 13 feet deep 4'2" to 4'9" deep
- 82.5 water temperature 94 - 96 Water temperature
- Access by steps Hydro-lift and ladders
- 33 Laps Short Course = 1 mile
- 15 Laps Long Course = 1 mile
The deep end will be closed on Friday, December 16th from 3:00pm - 7:00pm
(Shallow End Available for Public Swimming)
Both Pools will be closed for Public Swimming on Saturday, December 17th
Sunday, December 18th Regular Hours
Every Wednesday, enjoy discounted admission and something fun for all age Wacky Wednesday includes the
Inflatable Obstacle Course and family friendly movies (G or PG) in the lobby.
- $2.00 Youth
- $2.50 Senior
- $3.25 Adult
TIME: 1:00 - 4:00pm - Movies, games and more
1:00 - 3:00pm - Inflatable obstacle course
Warm Water Weekends
Join us on the weekends for a fun time in the Olympic pool as we raise the temperature to 84-85 degrees.
Race your friends on the inflatable obstacle course, play with the any of the water toys or join your friends for a splashing game of basketball.
Dates: December 10th & 11th
Time: Saturday 10:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday 1:00pm - 5:00pm
November & December - No Open Boating
- Practice time for canoes, kayaks, and rafts:
- The patio gate opens at 6:45pm for boat cleaning.
- Time 7:00pm - 8:00pm
- All water crafts must be rinsed off on the patio prior to pool entry.
- All boats must be out of the water by 8:00pm
- Boaters must provide their own boat.
- All participants must purchase a wristband from the front desk before entering the pool.
- Life jackets are recommended for participants.