The Los Alamos Parks and Recreation Division rents its facilities and certain lands for special events and activities such as meetings, weddings, parties, tournaments and other sports events.
Fees and charges are governed by the Use & Rental of County Land & Facilities Administrative Guidelines # 1735.
The fees charged for rental of various County lands and facilities may be accompanied by other charges as necessary such as business licenses, special event permits, off duty police officer monitoring, overpass banner permits, noise permits, road closure and traffic contol permits, temporary food permits, and alcohol permits. A packet is provided with all the necessary information depending on the nature of the meeting or event.
Reservations must be made in person and more information can be provided at the following locations. Click on the links below for information on specific facilities and events.
- Indoor Facilities - Fuller Lodge, 2132 Central, Room 111. 505-662-8405
- Outdoor Facilities - Aquatic Center, 2760 Canyon Rd. 505-662-8170 and the Recreation Division Administration Office 2760 Canyon Rd. 505-662-8173
- Aquatic Center Pool Rentals - 2760 Canyon Rd. 505-662-8170
- Golf Course - 4290 Diamond Dr. 505-662-8139
- Ice Rink - 4475 West Rd. 505-662-4500
- Vendors and Concessionaires - Customer Care Center, 505-662-8075 and the Recreation Administration Office, 2760 Canyon Rd. 505-662-8173